FULL NODE WALLET FOR ARRR
*To upgrade from older wallets such as Seven Seas or Pirate Ocean version 4.x.x, please read the Upgrade Instructions & watch the video "Treasure Chest Wallet User Guide" below.
- Download the new wallet
- Open the new wallet (pirate-qt-linux, pirate-qt-win.exe, pirate-qt-arm, TreasueChest.app)
In the case a reindex is triggered due to the upgrade, follow these steps:
- Hide the progress overlay window
- Open Settings-> Options
- Click the Wallet tab
- Use the Reindex and Rescan with bootstrap option.
- Restart the wallet
- Do not close the wallet during the “Activating best chain” phase to avoid wallet corruption and loss of funds
- Creating a large amount of addresses will negatively impact wallet performance. For optimum performance we recommend using no more than 5 different addresses.
Need support installing your wallet?
Try our support FAQ section for instructions on how to install our wallets or take a look at the step by step how-to videos and guides.