Cryptocurrency Adoption & Utility
Whilst many cryptocurrency projects try to find utility for their coins, few actually make successful steps in that direction. Pirate Chain has been making considerable headways both with technological support for merchants and service providers, as well as initiatives such as the ARRRmada.com where all participants accept ARRR as a payment.
From the developers to the social media ARRRmy and the various Fleets, everyone is coming together, from different angles, to realise a vision of freedom and self-sustainability for all. It is the effort of community members working tirelessly in every direction to make a safer and more private financial future happen that pushes us forward.
Pirate Life Casino
As part of that community effort to increase adoption and utility Pirate Chain is now seeing the launch of a new online and fully on-chain based casino that utilizes ARRR as it’s currency. 25% of all profits will be donated for the development of Pirate Chain technologies.
Die Pirate Life Casino is an amazing platform designed with specific features for Pirates.
- Use ARRR to play
- Play anonymously
- Avoid in-game transaction fees
- Fully on-chain games
- Enjoy 100% verifiable results on a smart contract
- Non-custodial wallets
- Great games
The first available game is roulette with more to be added soon.
It is possible to play the casino with your Polarity Exchange seed phrase, alternatively you can deposit funds directly from your wallet. The platform itself is a fork from NLIFE Casino and is run by a third-party entity.
How To Play
- To play, go to the website (linked below) and click play now on the top right of the page.
- Click on create account (or, you can login using an existing account from polarity via seedphrase or email)
- Enter in a password and copy down your seed phrase.
- After registering, you can go to your account by hovering over the user image on the top right and clicking account.
- From there, you can deposit and withdraw. All wallets, just like in polarity, are non-custodial.
Always play responsibly. When the fun stops, stop.